Thursday, December 3, 2009

Obsession for Nothing, Nothing..

I always thought I'm an obsessive, compulsive person. In fact, I was caught off guard when a friend, a pretty good friend of mine, asked if I have OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder). Of course I have OCD, I'm obsessing about different things at different times. I think if I create a chart, keeping track of my obsession, I know I'll be able to group them into a few small groups, one of them will definitely be food. Hence, my other blog, One Food Obsession A Day.

But...what if I lose those obsessions? I should say, obsessive behavior. You might probably think, then you find other obsessions, or just become a normally-behaved person with limited amounts of obsessions.

NO! What happened to me lately is not that. To me, it seems like I've been obsessed to nothing, nothing. Doing nothing, achieving nothing, thinking of nothing, hanging out with 'nothing'.

Do you have a cure?

No comments:

Post a Comment